Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Best You



Sometimes life goes at such a fast pace you can become a passenger on another man's roller coaster. That is when you need to step in the slow lane and evaluate what your doing so you don't cause the traffic to stop on your dreams.
My company is moving so rapidly I have to make sure I don't let my personal development go down the toilet. In the end life is about balancing greatness and spreading it through all aspects of how we our living.
I was looking at my library and realized I have become a collector of dust cause nothing has moved of the shelf in ages. At that moment, as all leaders must do, I became proactive. I'm going to make sure no matter what's happening in life my growth will not be stunted. So I'm going to read more, this book which is a combination of 3 of Robert Kiyosaki's bestseller is my first choice. Financial freedom is the only freedom. Everything happens in "this" world comes from having it , trying to attain it, or living without it. You must master money to master self.

No comments:

Post a Comment